Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scratching a 10-year itch

When it comes to battles of passive-aggressive comments, I don't measure up. It's not as though I'm unable to grasp the concept, it's just my wife has a lot more ammunition than I. You see, I mess up. A lot. Wife comes home with a new haircut...I don't notice. Housework that needs done...it can wait. It's like I lay my own minefield.

But I got my shot and I didn't waste it.

We were packing for St. Louis two weeks ago and Rebekah was in charge of...well, everything...(see, I told you I give her a lot of ammo), so she was in charge of packing the cocktail of meds. "I've got Advil, Tylenol, ... , but I couldn't find the Zantac."

I moved the Aleve, and there, in plain sight, the Zantac.

It was just a little opening, but I nailed it!

"You have to move things."

Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

You hit me and I knew it as soon as you did it. I'm glad I finally gave you a shot! :) Love ya.

pink is the new black said...

Chris baby, not much of a shot if you ask me...sorry friend...but I still love you:)