Friday, June 20, 2008

The 5 Worst Candy Bars

If you think that all candy bars are great, you're wrong. Sorry Charlie.

I've probably spent nearly $1000 over my lifetime buying junk food out of vending machines and I'll tell you the worst and the best. $1000! It's amazing I'm not fatter than I already am!

I digress. They have to be a real candy bar, that is, having a bar shape, or else Milk Duds would top the list. M&M's Rice, you should be thankful too. If not for the bar shape pre-requisite you'd be here too.

Now...the worst candy bars.

5) Almond Joy - More like "Almond well, I guess things could be worse"

4) Milky Way - Chocoloate: good. Caramel: good. Nougat: good. Chocolate + Caramel + Nougat: not so much.

3) Baby Ruth - Caddyshack ruined it. Not even the Goonies can bring it back.

2) Mounds - Chocolate and coconut. COCONUT. It's like they didn't even try.

1) Bit O Honey - My Grandma gave me this once. You trust Grandma. Shame on you Grandma.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I take major offense to the Mounds candy bar being on your list. It is mine and my mom's favorite. You obviously don't know which side your bread is buttered on.

The Robertson Family said...

OK, I gotta give it to ya. You are funny. Almost as funny as your wife. Almost.