Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So that's where this goes?




I sweat. A lot. I sweat in the dead of winter. But now it's summer and it's a whole new kind of sweat. I'm like the Tiger Woods of perspiration.

I sweat all over the place, even in sensitive areas.

So I go to Target and pick up a little antifungal spray to help give me some relief. I buy Lotrimin.

Thankfully, the graphic artists over there at Schering-Plough HealthCare Products Inc. give you all the info you need to use jock itch spray.

As if the yellow highlighting didn't give it away, they graciously added bullseye circles and four arrows.

Phew! And to think I almost used that on my feet.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice. You know that stuff can spread to your partner. You better get that cleared up. Did the cashier comment on it?? Ask me about my Wal-Greens trip today.

Rebekah said...

He's just using it for "sweat prevention". I think it's funny when he sprays it and winces because it's so cold. Too much info....maybe.

Jennifer said...

Do they make that stuff for back sweat?

Just asking for one of my "friends"...

Jeremy said...

What's wrong with Gold Bond? That stuff is the best.